1. I believe God created all things (Genesis 1:1, John 1:3).
For whatever reason, God decided to create, and what He created, has inherent value.
2. I believe God called it good.
This does not mean or imply that natural creation is inherently good. It was declared good as created.
3. I believe that natural creation has been corrupted by the actions of humanity (Genesis 3:17, Romans 8:22).
4. I believe makind's role is unique in nature as Imago Dei (Genesis 1:26).
5. I believe man has certain rights and responsibilities with regards to natural creation (Genesis 1:28).
So this is really a draft to throw against the wall and get opinions on it. I intend to publish a second part with several more points to add to these five. Perhaps point one above should be separated from the comment below it, but I wanted to get some reaction to this. Don't be gentle just because I'm an amateur. No thin skins as the saying goes!